Once your account is set up, you can join your space and customize it to fit your unique style! Read about how to create and manage Floors, change templates, adjust your Floor capacity, and edit your space name.
Join your space
You can access your Kumospace in two ways:
1. Scroll down on your Profile page and click the Join Space button.
This will take you to your Space page, where you can select your camera and microphone inputs, and join your Space.
Manage your space
You will land in the Lobby of your Kumospace, where you can see your existing Floors, add new ones, and manage your Floor Settings.
You can also see your Kumospace plan, how many guests are in your space, and if you’re close to reaching your maximum space capacity. To learn more about Kumospace paid plans, check out our Pricing page.
Create a Floor
Start by making Floors in your Space:
- Click on Add Floor in the Lobby.
- Choose the Floors, Games or Offices tabs.
- Select your favorite Floor template and click Save.
Your saved template will appear among the other Floors in the Lobby of your Space.
In Kumospace, you can find a Floor template for every occasion:
- Build your own: Under the Floors tab, you can find the Build your own template – an empty Floor that you can design from scratch.
- Ready-made templates: Under the Floors tab, you can also choose from a variety of pre-designed templates.
- Kumogames: Switching to the Games tab, you'll find pre-designed games templates for online group games.
- Virtual Offices: Switching to the Offices tab, you'll find pre-designed office templates to suit your team's working style.
Note that all templates are fully editable, and you are able to add your personal finishing touches.
We're adding new templates all the time, so keep an eye out for exciting new releases!
Manage floor settings
Clicking the Settings button in the upper right of every Floor thumbnail allows you to:
- Edit Floor Settings: Rename the Floor, increase Floor capacity and adjust your Floor Privacy Settings.
- Change to Template: Apply one of our pre-designed templates.
- Make a Copy: Duplicate the existing room.
- Delete Floor: Remove a Floor permanently from your Space.
Change Floor Order
The Floors in the Lobby are displayed in alphabetical order. If you’d like to order your Floors in a particular way, you can number them, or add a, b, c, at the start of the Floor name.
Rename a Floor
To rename an individual Floor in your space:
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner of the Floor thumbnail.
- Select Edit Floor Settings.
- Enter a new Name and click Update Floor to save.
Increase Floor Capacity
Kumospace Floors have a default capacity of 30 people.
To increase your Floor capacity:
1. Click the Settings button in the top right corner of the Floor thumbnail.
2. Click on Edit Floor Settings.
3. At the bottom, enter your desired Floor Capacity.
If you'd like to increase your Space capacity, you can do so from your Profile page, by subscribing to one of our paid plans.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our sales team.
Editing your space
Rename your space
To change the name of your Space, displayed in the Lobby:
- Click the Settings and Privacy button on the top right corner of your Lobby.
- Enter a new name in the Space name field and click Save.
To permanently delete your Space:
- Go to your Profile page.
- Scroll down and click the Manage Space button.
- Select Delete Space from the dropdown and confirm that you want to delete.
Note to our Pro users: if you want to delete your Space, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can help.