We're constantly making updates so Kumospace gets even better, and we’re fast to fix issues when they’re reported. You can help! Read about the best way to report an issue to us.
If you are experiencing an issue in Kumospace, please take a moment to read through our help article Optimize Your Kumospace Experience.
If you continue experiencing the issue, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help. Please include the following information:
- Describe the issue you experienced so that we can reproduce it. It's great if you tell us your device and your Kumospace URL, for example:
"I'm using a PC and Google Chrome. My Kumospace URL is kumospace.com/tadaah. I clicked Broadcast and the first dialog came up. I clicked Start Broadcast and I could see myself, but nobody else could see me."
- Open devtools in your browser and share the information you see there.
- Click the three dots button at the top right of your Chrome browser and select More tools from the dropdown.
- Select Developer tools and your Console panel will appear.
Alternatively, press Command + Option + J.
To open the Console panel on Chrome DevTools on Windows, Linux or Chrome OS:
- Press Control + Shift + J.
3. Screenshot or copy what you see, and send it our way so that our engineers can take a look. Please feel free to include any other screenshots or a quick video of the issue you experienced.
Send your reports to us by emailing email@example.com. Thank you for helping make Kumospace even better!