Adding Custom Images is a great way to brand and personalize your Space. Read this article to learn about adding and managing Custom Images, Gifs and Signs in Kumospace.
Add Custom Images
Make your space uniquely you with images or logos. To add an image follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Edit menu and scroll down to the Custom dropdown.
2. Click to select the Custom Image object, then click on where you want to place it in Kumospace.
3. Hover over the object and click the Settings button, then paste in an image URL address when prompted.
Add an image you find online
To get the URL of an image from the Internet:
- Select your desired image online, right click on it, and choose “Copy image address” from the dropdown.
- Paste the URL into your Kumospace using the above process. The best images for Kumospace are those with transparent backgrounds. See this video for tips on how to import custom images from the Internet.
Add an image from your computer
If you need to upload a custom image from your computer, we suggest using a public hosting service e.g. Imgur Upload to generate a URL link for your image.
- You can drag and drop the image from your computer into Imgur Upload.
- Right click on the image and choose Copy image address.
- Paste the URL into your Kumospace using the above process. See this video on how to generate a URL for images from your computer.