Welcome to Kumospace! Read this quick guide to learn: how to create your account and space, add a profile picture, log in and out, upgrade your Kumospace, and change your unique URL and password - all from your Profile page.
Creating your very own Kumospace account couldn't be easier!
- Visit www.kumospace.com and click on Get Your Space.
- Create your Kumospace account using your email address, Google or Facebook account, and follow the prompts.
- Email: If you choose to register with your email, you will be prompted to enter your email address and choose a password for your Kumospace account. A welcome email will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Google: Choosing to register with your Google account, you will be prompted to enter your Google account password. This password will not be stored with Kumospace.
- Facebook: Similarly, when using your Facebook account to register, you will be prompted to enter your Facebook account password. This password will not be stored with Kumospace.
Once you've registered with Kumospace, you will land on your Profile page, which you can always access on: www.kumospace.com/profile.
Once you’ve set up your Kumospace account, you can start creating your space:
- Scroll down on your Profile page and click the Create a Space button.
- Choose your space name and unique Kumospace URL - they’re going fast!
- Let us know your intended use case from the dropdown, and click Create Space.
Change your URL
If you need to change your Kumospace URL:
- Go to your Profile page, scroll down and click the Manage Space button.
- Select Edit Space from the dropdown.
- Enter your new URL - you’ll get a green light if it’s available, and click Save.
Don't forget to let your friends know your new Kumospace address!
Add a profile picture
For the best Kumospace experience, we recommend keeping your camera on, but if you do choose to turn it off, your initials will appear. If you are logged into your Google account, Kumospace will default to using your Google profile picture instead of your initials.
To change you your profile picture:
- Go to your Profile page and click the Edit Profile button under Account.
- Hover over the picture and click Change photo.
- Click Browse files to upload a picture from your computer.
4. Crop the picture to your liking and click Save to finish.
To sign in to Kumospace, go to your Profile page and choose your preferred log-in option. You can use your email address, Google or Facebook account.
Please make sure that you log in with the same option you used when registering your Kumospace account.
Once you’ve signed in, you will be able to see your Profile page.
If you are having issues logging in, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.
To sign out of your Kumospace, go to your Profile page and click Sign Out at the top right of your screen.
Upgrade to a Professional plan
On your Profile page, you can see which Kumospace plan you are on.
If you are using our free plan, you can click the Upgrade Plan button to upgrade your Kumospace, select your preferred billing period, and increase your concurrent space capacity.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team if you have any questions or need help upgrading your Kumospace.
Reset your password
To change your password, sign out of your Kumospace account, and follow these reset password instructions:
- Go to your Profile and click the Sign in with email option.
- Type your email and click Next.
- Click Trouble Signing In at the bottom of the login box, then click Send to recover your password.
You will be sent a password-reset link to the email address you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct email address, associated with your Kumospace account.
Note that if you registered with Kumospace using your Google or Facebook accounts, you do not have a password stored with Kumospace. Select the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Facebook options to access your Kumospace account.
Another great resource to help you get started is our article Optimize your Kumospace Experience.
If you need any help setting up your Kumospace account or space, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.