Quick tips and suggestions for getting the most out of your Kumospace experience.
Welcome to Kumospace! You've taken the first step to breaking free from boring video chat 🥳. Let's get started!
Join the Kumospace Weekly Open House
Each week Kumospace's Co-founder, Brett Martin, will be hosting a Kumospace Open House. This 30-minute get-together will be both fun and educational for anyone looking to start using Kumospace. Especially those planning to host multiple large events. Join the team each Friday at 4:30 pm EST for some virtual wine 🍷, a little networking fun, and a splash of insight into the future of virtual events.
The basics of Kumospace
How do I move around?
There are multiple ways to move around in Kumospace.
- 🖱️ Click with your mouse or 👆 tap on your screen to where you want to go and your video will move to that location.
- ⌨️ Use your keyboard's Up, Down, Left, and Right arrow keys. These keys will move you up, down, left, and right, respectively.
- ✋ On a phone or tablet, swipe towards a certain direction. This will move you in that direction.
You can zoom in and out to view more or less of your surroundings and other people in Kumospace. Zooming in and out can be easily done by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) icons at the bottom left of the screen. Alternatively, pressing the + and - ⌨️ keys will do the same.
Directly beneath the zoom buttons, you can also click on the expand icon to have Kumospace fill up your entire screen. Click on it again to return to normal view.
What is spatial audio?
- Move towards the door and then click on the Exit button to leave the room you are in.
- This will bring you back to the waiting room. You can now see all the rooms in the space. Simply click on another room to enter it. You'll even take your virtual drink with you!
Signing In and Signing Out of Your Kumospace Profile.
A quick guide to logging in and out of your Kumospace account. If you have questions about setting up your Kumospace, click here to access that resource.
Signing into your Kumospace is very easy: simply go to your Profile (www.kumospace.com/profile) and you will be prompted to sign in to your profile either by email or via Google. Once you have signed in you will be able to see your profile page.
If you are having issues logging in, email us at email@example.com.
To sign out of your Kumospace, simply go to Profile (www.kumospace.com/profile) and click Sign Out at the top right of your screen.
This will sign you out of your Kumospace account. If you have any issues logging out of your account, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking to improve Kumospace and make it the most fun place to hang out on the internet. Have a suggestion? Let us know: email@example.com