All Kumospace Floor templates are fully editable, and allow you to personalize your finishing touches.
Kumospace hosts and their assigned co-hosts can access the Edit tab, on the bottom right of the screen, to reveal the Customization menu, which has different categories:
- Flooring: Start by clicking this dropdown to see a wide selection of floors - from brick, carpet, tiles, and parquet, to grass, sand, snow, and even lava! Click your favorite and watch the vibe of your Kumospace change right under your feet.
- Seating: This dropdown displays an array of sofas, chairs, benches, loungers, stools, as well as pool floats.
- Tables: This dropdown allows you to view tables, counters, bar furniture, and our popular DJ booth.
- Decor: Click this dropdown to choose from a variety of drink trays, pizza, pastries, and sushi. There's also statues, sculptures, and other decorative objects.
- Plants: Add greenery to your space from this dropdown, where you can find everything from succulents to tomato and lettuce plants.
After you find the furniture you want, drag and drop it into your space. No heavy lifting required! Click the curved arrow ⟳ buttons to rotate most furniture items.
- Ground: This dropdown includes partial flooring options, like ocean waves and various terrains, as well as a stage, a fountain, and audio circles.
- Rugs: Add coziness or color to your Space by placing a welcome mat, one of our vibrant rugs, or a beach blanket.
- Activities: Click this dropdown to access our interactive apps - the YouTube TV, Whiteboard, Chess, Codenames, and more drink options.
- Seasonal: This dropdown changes with the seasons, and contains objects such as pumpkins, Snowmen, or New Year party balloons.
- Custom: Click this dropdown to add custom images and Gifs to your space, customizable signs, and our Custom Link tablet.
As long as the Edit tab is open, you will be in edit mode and can make changes to your furniture and space. You can even do so in real time, during an event. Close the Edit tab to get back to Kumospace.
Snap furniture to grid
To help you align furniture and other objects perfectly, our handy Grid function is on by default. If you prefer to customize your space without the Grid function, you can turn it off:
- Open your Edit tab.
- Click the Grid button in the top-right corner of the Customize Room menu.
- Untick the Snap furniture to grid box.
You can also turn off the grid overlay which appears while you're in edit mode by unticking the Show grid overlay box.
You can quick-search all the furniture in the Customization menu to make editing your Floors easier:
- Open your Edit tab.
- Click the Search furniture field at the top of the Customization menu.
- Enter your keyword, e.g. the color or item you’re looking for.
Note that having the Edit tab open can also influence how you interact with furniture. Some objects will display a Settings button when you hover over them with your mouse while in edit mode.
Click the Settings button to adjust the settings of your furniture.
If you need any help customizing your Kumospace, get in touch at email@example.com.