You can create and manage your space from your Profile page, including upgrade your Kumospace plan, manage billing, increase space capacity, edit your space URL, and delete your space.
- Create Your Space
- Manage Your Space
Once you’ve registered for Kumospace, you can create your space:
- Go to your Profile page, scroll down, and click the Create a Space button.
- Choose your space name and unique Kumospace URL - they’re going fast!
- Select your intended use case from the dropdown, and click Create Space.
Manage Your Space
As the Owner of the space there are certain changes only you're permitted to do, e.g. change the space URL, transfer ownership of your space to someone else, upgrade to our Professional or Custom plans, manage billing, increase the space capacity, and delete your space.
Change Your URL
If you need to change your Kumospace URL:
- Go to your Profile page, scroll down and click the Manage Space button.
- Select Edit Space from the dropdown.
- Enter your new URL - you’ll get a green light if it’s available, and click Save.
- Don't forget to let your friends know your new Kumospace address!
Transfer Ownership to Someone Else
If you'd like to transfer the ownership of your space to someone else, please contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help.
To save time with your inquiry, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your current Kumospace URL.
- The email you registered for Kumospace with.
- The email of the new owner to be associated with the space.
Delete Your Space
To permanently delete your space:
- Go to your Profile page.
- Scroll down and click the Manage Space button.
- Select Delete Space from the dropdown and confirm that you want to delete.
Note to Professional and Custom plan users: if you want to delete your Space, please email us at email@example.com, so we can help.