Read this article to learn about setting up Google Calendar TM in Kumospace.
Install the Kumospace Add-on From the Google App Market Place
To be determined.
Set up the Kumospace Add-on in Chrome Settings
1. Go to your Google Calendar TM
2. Click on the Settings menu, and select Settings from the dropdown
3. Click on Add-ons from the side menu, then click the Settings button
4. Enter your Kumospace URL, e.g. https://kumospace.com/YourSpaceName
5. Click Save Settings
Whenever you create a Kumospace conference, it will include a link to the URL you entered here.
Add Kumospace Video Conferencing to Your Google Calendar TM Meeting
1. Click on your Google Calendar TM to create a calendar event
2. In the Event tab, click the Add video conferencing button
3. Select Kumospace from the dropdown
4. Click Save to save the event on your calendar.
Your Kumospace URL will now be included in your meeting invites.
If you have any questions on integrating Kumospace to your Google Calendar TM, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.